Prayer is essential to the Christian life. How can we believe on One with whom we do not commune? How can we say we are in a relationship with a Holy God and we lack communication with Him? Truly, prayer is able to move mountains, but how can we know the power of our faith if we do not strengthen and test our faith through prayer? I encourage you… Pray more. If we desire to see more of God and to experience more of Him, we must make a conscientious effort towards increasing our prayer lives.
November 20, 2011
A Brief Word About Prayer
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at 9:00 am and tagged with Matthew 6, Prayer and posted in Sunday School. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Be our guest! https://t.co/fXcuZDnQxKAnother Day With Jesus 5 days ago
- Per our Pastor, morning worship service has been cancelled due to inclement weather.Another Day With Jesus 1 month ago
- Don’t forget to thank God today 🙌🏾 https://t.co/xNLNB9y65IAnother Day With Jesus 1 month ago
- RT @StrongArmsCOGIC: “But the Lord says, “Do not cling to events of the past or dwell on what happened long ago. Watch for the new thing I…Another Day With Jesus 1 month ago
- #HappyNewYear2018 #HappyNewYear #2018 #COGIC https://t.co/6FithWcktvAnother Day With Jesus 1 month ago
Search Our Blog