Prayer is essential to the Christian life. How can we believe on One with whom we do not commune? How can we say we are in a relationship with a Holy God and we lack communication with Him? Truly, prayer is able to move mountains, but how can we know the power of our faith if we do not strengthen and test our faith through prayer? I encourage you… Pray more. If we desire to see more of God and to experience more of Him, we must make a conscientious effort towards increasing our prayer lives.
November 20, 2011
A Brief Word About Prayer
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at 9:00 am and tagged with Matthew 6, Prayer and posted in Sunday School. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Safe travels to everyone returning home after a tremendous 110th Holy Convocation! #cogicAnother Day With Jesus 5 days ago
- #COGIC #LasVegasMassacre #LasVegasStrong #lasvegas https://t.co/91fitjwfBnAnother Day With Jesus 1 month ago
- It looks like the world isn’t ending today. See you at church tomorrow! https://t.co/IMNBhXZob8Another Day With Jesus 1 month ago
- RT @COGICisLIVE: TODAY we invite you to join an online Webathon to bless the communities of Houston affected by #Harvey on https://t.co/ANK…Another Day With Jesus 2 months ago
- https://t.co/LoDtlYsZRdAnother Day With Jesus 2 months ago
Search Our Blog