Prayer is essential to the Christian life. How can we believe on One with whom we do not commune? How can we say we are in a relationship with a Holy God and we lack communication with Him? Truly, prayer is able to move mountains, but how can we know the power of our faith if we do not strengthen and test our faith through prayer? I encourage you… Pray more. If we desire to see more of God and to experience more of Him, we must make a conscientious effort towards increasing our prayer lives.
November 20, 2011
A Brief Word About Prayer
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at 9:00 am and tagged with Matthew 6, Prayer and posted in Sunday School. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ThickFitRunner: That which is opposed to the will of God for your life will destroy you! - Presiding Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr. #COGICAnother Day With Jesus 2 days ago
- #NewProfilePic https://t.co/p6oKYpgGXbAnother Day With Jesus 2 days ago
- Hold on to the gospel message!Another Day With Jesus 5 days ago
- We must hold on the the values of the church!Another Day With Jesus 5 days ago
- For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?Another Day With Jesus 1 week ago
Search Our Blog